Packham Solicitors is a client centric, dynamic practice with an emphasis on practical, commercial and economic advice which gets to grips with the issues of importance.
The experience our founding Principal Solicitor, Henry Packham stretches back nearly 40 years across all areas of the law – Packham Solicitors continues Henry’s focus on providing clients superb legal advice.
Whether your goal is to keep your family and assets secure or providing for you and your family’s future needs, our goal is to develop enduring relationships with our clients that are based on trust and understanding.
We value every client and we will use our professionalism, knowledge and innovation to provide you with top quality legal expertise.
Packham Solicitors can deliver legal services across several practice areas, including commercial law (including business contracts and leasing), debt collection, estate planning, conveyancing (residential and commercial) and wills and estates.
Our recent experience at Packham Solicitors includes:
- advising on sale and purchase agreement for sales of business;
- sale of commercial property;
- advising on mortgage and lease investments;
- legal advice for ASX listed mining companies;
- probate/estate work and Family Provisions actions;
- general residential conveyancing;
- easement and covenant creation and advising in relation to same;
- preparing share and land options;
- commercial leasing;
- advising mining consultancy on commercial agreement and related matters for their business;
- contract management;
- non-disclosure and confidentiality deeds;
- advising financial planning groups on wills and testamentary trusts;
- debt collection including section 459 notices and applications to wind up;
- family provisions;
- estate litigation; and
- commercial debt collection.
Call Packham Solicitors on 02 9410 3846 or fill out the contact form online for an obligation free consultation.